We are having this Remote Opportunity, please apply to this job if you are interested.
Job Position : IAM Sailpoint Consultant
Location: Hyderabad / Remote
Position Type : Open to Fulltime/Contract
- Experienced Identity and Access Management (IAM) professional who can quickly grasp and understand the business processes as related to IAM. Provide expert knowledge of IAM technologies including Provisioning, Federation, Role/Entitlement Reviews, Authentication, and Authorizations on various IAM platforms. Specific areas of knowledge include: SailPoint, Azure AD, SAML & Single Sign-On, Multifactor authentication, Conditional Access, provisioning and de-provisioning, IT controls related to IAM, IAM policies and procedures.
- Provide expertise and understanding of the Identity Management landscape working with cross-functional teams to design, engineer, rationalize IAM toolsets to present a coherent future state of IAM service footprint.
- The candidate must be a self-starter, capable of multitasking and efficiently manage their time in a dynamic environment with demanding deadlines while requiring minimal levels of supervision. Additionally, the candidate must possess excellent writing, speaking, analytical, project management, organizational and collaboration skills that will assist them in identifying solutions to complex security problems. This position reports to the Manager of IAM & SAP Security.
- Implementation of IAM security systems, including Sailpoint, Ping, Microsoft AD/Azure AD as related to IAM, MFA, Conditional Access and SSO etc. whether on-prem or in the cloud.
- Collaborate with existing and future managed service provider relationships and resources in the IAM/SAP security space.
- Build, test and rollout of enterprise Identity and Access Management solutions in association with internal and external resources.
- Ability to document use cases and work with agile teams to document user case studies.
- Provide technical Engineering and vision for customers' application platforms.
- Ability to support evaluations of vendors solutions.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other technology teams and security organizations.
- Participate in the definition of an enterprise IAM Engineering strategy, with a roadmap of key deliverables and timelines, and deliver consistently
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge by researching new technologies and software products, participating in educational opportunities and conferences, and reading professional publications
- Foundational knowledge of Identity Management technologies such as NetIQ, PingID, CA, Okta, AzureAD, SailPoint, RSA etc.
- Experience in SailPoint IIQ development and Hands-on experience in development and deployment of solutions within Identity and Access Management(I&AM) domain including: -
- Installation and Maintenance, Setup and Configuration of IAM provisioning and deprovisioning frameworks
- Hands on experience with SailPoint and Azure
- Implementation of SailPoint Identity IQ Solution for Access provisioning, governance and Life Cycle Management.
- Access Certifications, Role based access management, Separation of Duties, Reporting, Policy and Password management, Application definitions and Business processes and rule bindings etc.
- Correlations, Remediations and Reconciliations
- Developing IAM workflows including Java scripting for IAM workflows and provisioning, and the ability to build and maintain complex IAM workflows.
- Strong knowledge of Java, J2EE, XML, RESTful Web Services, JDBC technologies etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory (AD) LDAP integrations and systems, Linux and HR Information Management
- Experience with Azure Cloud implementation and migration.
- Experience with SailPoint and SAP Integration (GRC, SuccessFactors, IAG/IPS).
- Understanding of Cloud Identity Management (IDM) systems including: - Azure AD, SAML for configuration of Single Sign-on (SSO), MFA, Conditional Access and security concepts.
- 4-year college degree in a related field or equivalent job experience.
- 6+ years' experience with maintaining an identity management platform.
- 6 years' experience providing web integration services including a reverse proxy, application, and web architecture.
Percentage Of Experience
4 + years of relevant experience in below
- Hands-on experience in SailPoint and Azure implementation - 80%
- Development and end to end deployment experience in Sailpoint - 80%
- Design IAM strategy and roadmap 70%
- Hands on experience SAP IAS, IAG 60%
- Hands on experience in Azure AD,Azure SAML SSO,MFA 80%
- Hands on experience in MS AD 50%
- Hands experience MS SQL 80%
- Should be in development role at present, experience in Java, J2EE, XML and web services - 80%
- Certification in Sailpoint and Azure Admin -- 100%
- SAP cloud system experience/background would be an added advantage
- Deep understanding of security audits
- Key Responsibilities: Working knowledge on SailPoint IdentityIQ 55 or above in Provisioning Workflows, Applications Setup, Account Group Aggregation, Task Definition and Scheduling, Analytics and Reporting, Rules, Email Templates, Role Management, Certification and System Configuration. Good knowledge and understanding of JSF framework, SQL, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Core Java, and associated APIs.
Hands on experience on integrating Direct Connectors and developing Custom Connectors.
- Technical Experience: Directory Services in SailPoint IdentityIQ J2ee cyber arc Web services
- Professional Attributes: Should be open to work in shifts, Travel to other locations when required, willing to learn new technologies cross skilling, Upskilling Good Communication presentation
Role:Software Development - Other
Salary: 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SUNERA TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD ( UNIT-II)
€¢ Sunera Technologies started in 2005 by a diverse team of professionals whom have already scripted successful careers
€¢ Sunera is ISO 9001 & ISO 27001 certified and a CMMi Level initiative company
€¢ We are an Oracle Platinum Partner, Microsoft Certified Solution Provider and one of the pioneers in Oracle Fusion
€¢ 4 Offices Worldwide, 100 Cr Turnover, close to 500 Project Management & Technical Consultants across the globe
€¢ Strong leadership with extensive experience building large professional service practices both onsite and offshore that extends back over 20 years
€¢ Sunera is a leading Oracle Technology solution provider addressing enterprise-wide businesses and technology needs
€¢ Sunera portfolio provides comprehensive solutions for enterprise integrations, application development, mobile enablement, aPaaS, SaaS enablement and delivery in the cloud
€¢ eSeal (Electronic Seal) - World's first integrated brand protection and brand promotion solution
€¢ Our QMS based on iterative lifecycle approach follows Agile Methodology
€¢ Our Product Line: http://www.sunerabb.com; http://www.sunerapro.com/platform; http://www.eseal.info/
Contact Company:SUNERA TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD ( UNIT-II)
Address:BLOCK 1,4TH FLOOR,NSL SEZ,IDA UPPAL,UPPAL, Hyderabad, Telangana, India